The firm currently known as Solari & Stock Lawyers was established in 1987 by Denis Solari and his son Michael Solari. Denis was one of the most respected and longest serving solicitors in the St George-Sutherland area and highly regarded by clients and his peers. On 1 April 2009 the firm changed its name from Solari Legal to Solari & Stock upon Riccarda Stock becoming a partner of the firm.
Solari & Stock was established with a philosophy of providing legal advice based on the following principles:
- advice in plain English to ensure that our clients fully understand the advice being provided
- practical solutions – guiding our clients through the various options available to them and providing recommendations so that our clients achieve their goals in a cost effective manner
- encouraging our clients to explore alternatives to direct confrontation but with the knowledge that if all avenues of dispute resolution have failed that the firm’s experience and resources are then available to guide our clients through the Court processes
- extensive reporting to our clients to keep them fully informed at all times
- implementation of modern and innovative technology to keep ahead of our competitors
- maintaining experienced support staff to ensure our clients’ needs are catered for at all levels
Client satisfaction is the cornerstone of the success of our firm and all of the above principles deliver to our clients what we know they need when coming to a solicitor – peace of mind. We understand that engaging a lawyer can be an intimidating experience and is often at stressful times in our clients’ lives.
Our service and commitment to our clients and reputation enables us to count among our clients:
- One of Australia’s leading national retail chains
- Australian subsidiaries of multi-national companies based in the United States of America, United Kingdom and New Zealand
- Property developers and commercial/industrial landlords
- A national franchising group
- SME’s and prominent business people
- Numerous individuals who need advice in structuring their personal affairs
We have selected as our staff, people who we believe have similar goals and ideals to our clients. In this way we ensure that our clients’ matters are conducted in the same manner as if we were the client.
At Solari & Stock we believe we have achieved the right balance of size and personal service and together with our internal systems and planned growth can continue to maintain that balance.
Our major areas of law are:
- Family and De Facto law, including property and partnership disputes
- Commercial and industrial leasing
- Business and Corporate Advising
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Wills, Estate Planning and Powers of Attorney
- Deceased Estates
- Employment Issues
- Property – residential, commercial and industrial