12 Central Road Miranda, New South Wales
Solari & Stock are hosting a family law information seminar at
6:30 pm on Thursday 27 June 2019.
This free and informative talk will cover a range of issues relating to family law such as:
- How to separate from your partner without going to court and the collaborative legal approach
- The difference between separation and divorce
- How to obtain parenting orders for you children
- How are properties and assets divided
At the end of the seminar there will be a short Q&A with our team of family lawyers to discuss any unanswered issues. Food and drinks will also be provided.
Attendees of the seminar will receive a Complimentary 1/2 Hour Family Law Consultation. This can be used to obtain initial advice about your situation in an obligation free consultation, at a time of your choosing.
The event will be hosted by Riccarda Stock, a partner and an accredited Family Law specialist with over 30 years experience in the industry. This seminar will be a unique opportunity to become informed about the Family Law process by one of the most highly respected family lawyers in the Sutherland Shire. Whether you have been separated for a while or are just needing to know a bit more about the process this evening will
greatly benefit you .
Seminar spaces fill up so make sure you RSVP to confirm your seat as soon as possible:
- Fill in the contact form located at the top right of this page
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (02) 8525 2700
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/solariandstock/